DJI POCKET 2 CREATOR COMBO
Capture 4K content in the palm of your hand.
What is the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo?
The DJI Pocket 2 is a stabilised mini camera, capable of capturing 4K footage.
To help content creators go further, the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo features the gimbal, as well as a range of accessories.
The Creator Combo includes:
- DJI Pocket 2 Gimbal Camera
- Mini Control Stick
- Tripod Mount (1/4”)
- Wide-Angle Lens
- Wireless Microphone + Windscreen
- Do-It-All Handle
- Micro Tripod
The advantage of buying the Pocket 2 Creator Combo bundle is that it includes many of the key accessories, instead of having to buy them separately. You'll get a more complete experience than buying the Pocket 2 alone and save money over buying all the accessories separately!
A standard edition is also available, but only includes the gimbal, the Mini Control Stick and Tripod Mount (1/4”).
Key Features Of Pocket 2 Creator Bundle
The DJI Pocket 2 Creator Bundle features DJI's most powerful and portable stabilised mini camera to date.
Key features of the camera include:
- Upgraded 1/1.7-inch sensor
- 20mm f/1.8 lens
- 140 minutes of battery life
- New DJI Matrix Stereo audio system
- Capture 16MP or 64MP images
- Video resolution of 4K/60fps at 100Mbps
- HDR video
- 8x zoom; 4x lossless zoom
- Redeveloped Autofocus
DJI POCKET 2 CREATOR COMBO - A NEW BREED OF GIMBAL
Key features in more detail.
Tiny Camera, Big Results
Small enough to slip into your pocket, the DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo is an intelligent 3-axis gimbal which can be taken anywhere.
The Pocket 2 benefits from a larger sensor than the Osmo Pocket, with a 1/1.7″ sensor. It also has a 20mm f/1.8 lens with 93° FOV to enable a bright and wide cinematic look.
Creatives have the tools to obtain crisp content, thanks to the Pocket's ability to shoot video at 4k/60fps at 100Mbps and capture 16MP or 64MP images in high-resolution mode.
Other highlights include.
- HDR video has been added to make videos pop with vivid colours.
- Redeveloped AutoFocus, using Hybrid 2.0 AF. This blend of phase and contrast detection increases speed and accuracy.
- 8x zoom using 64MP mode, with 4x lossless quality using 1080p/16MP mode.
DJI Matrix Stereo - An Enhanced Audio Experience
The DJI Pocket 2 benefits from DJI Matrix Stereo; a new and improved audio system which provides crisp and clear sound recording.
DJI Matrix Stereo has four microphones to offer enhanced audio effects.
Directional Audio enhances sound recording from those microphones to pick up as much detail as possible, while SoundTrack adjusts the audio based on where the camera is facing.
The gimbal also benefits from Audio Zoom, which enhances audio as the camera is zoomed.
For added sound enhancements, Wind Noise Reduction helps to keep the audio clean in outdoor environments.
The DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo has a range of intelligent modes and features to enhance content creation and provide a simplified and intuitive user experience.
- Pro Mode: Control advanced settings like ISO, shutter speed, EV and focus mode.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Select a subject and let Pocket 2 keep it in the frame automatically.
- Panorama: Choose between 180° Pano (captures four photos for landscape images) or 3X3 Pano (merges nine images for a wide and detailed view).
- Slow Motion: Maximum speed and resolution of 8x at 1080p.
- Livestreaming: Livestream directly to Facebook, YouTube, or RTMP.
- Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Motionlapse: Three different time-lapse operations. Hyperlapse automatically integrates Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for added smoothness. Users have the ability to save individual images separately, record in RAW format, and use ActiveTrack 3.0.
- Story Mode: Pre-set camera movements, colour profiles and music.
- Fast Wake: Turns Pocket 2 on instantly and begins filming.
- Drop Aware: An automatic fall protection behaviour.
- Gimbal Locked: Keep the gimbal stable.
- Pause Recording: Shoot, pause and resume video recording.
Modular Design And Suite Of Accessories
The DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo has a new modular design which lets users remove the bottom section of the grip and attach several accessories.
This includes a base to attach the micro-tripod, a WiFi module and a Do-it-all Handle with a tripod base, WiFi module, speaker and 3.5mm audio jack.
A number of accessories are included in the Pocket 2 Combo edition, but others available to buy separately include:
- Sleek charging case
- Waterproof housing
- Extension rod
- Smartphone support system
VIEW ALL ACCESSORIES
Dedicated DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app makes it easier to produce and manage content.
- AI Editor: App automatically recognises the highlights of your footage and combines them into a short shareable video.
- Trimming: Users no longer need to download the entire video as content can be trimmed directly in the app.
- Batch Select: Select, delete, or download multiple items at once.
DJI Pocket 2 Specs
124.7 x 38.1 x 30 mm
Pan: -230° to +70°
Tilt: -100° to +50°
Pan: -250° to +90°
Tilt: -180° to +70°
Max Controllable Speed
Angular Vibration Range
Effective pixels: 64 MP
FOV 93° f/1.8
Format equivalent: 20 mm
Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
Electronic Shutter Speed
Max Image Size
Still Photography Modes
Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
Panorama: 3×3, 180°
4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
HDR Video Resolution
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
Left to Right
Right to Left
Custom motion (max 4 points)
1080p/120fps (for 4x)
1080p/240fps (for 8x)
Max Video Bitrate
Supported File Formats
FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Supported SD Cards
Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
The following microSD cards are recommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.
48 kHz, AAC
Battery Charging Voltage Limit
Battery Input Voltage
5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
Battery Charging Environment Temperature
5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
Battery Operating Temperature
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
Battery Operating Time
Up to 140 minutes
Battery Charging Time
73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)
DJI Mimo App - Required Operating System
iOS 11.0 or later
Android 7.0 or later
DJI Mimo App - Live View Quality
Story Mode: 1080p
Other Modes: 720p