DJI POCKET 2
Powerful handheld stabilised mini camera.
What is the DJI Pocket 2?
The DJI Pocket 2 is a tiny, but powerful stabilised mini 4K camera.
The standard edition (pictured) features the gimbal, as well as Mini Control Stick and Tripod Mount (1/4”).
A DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo is also available, featuring more accessories, including wide-angle lens, wireless microphone + windscreen, and Do-It-All Handle.
Key features of the handheld DJI Pocket 2 include:
- Tiny Frame, Easily Transportable: The Pocket 2 weighs just 117g and offers up to 140 minutes of battery life.
- Small Camera, Big Results: An upgraded 1/1.7-inch sensor captures images with improved quality over the first generation Osmo Pocket, while the sweeping 20mm f/1.8 lens provides wide, cinematic video and images.
- Improved Audio System: New DJI Matrix Stereo consists of four microphones for enhanced audio effects.
- New Intelligent Features: Range of new features takes content creation to the next level.
- Expandable: Push creativity further with a suite of accessories for DJI Pocket 2.
WHY BUY THE DJI POCKET 2?
Larger sensor than Osmo Pocket, enhanced audio system, and new intelligent modes.
Pocket 2 Camera Features
Create stunning content with a revamped imaging system.
- Upgraded 1/1.7 inch sensor allows better image quality during the day and night.
- HDR video has been added to make videos pop with vivid colours.
- 93° FOV and 20mm focal length.
- Hybrid AutoFocus 2.0.
- 16MP or 64MP high-resolution photos.
- 4K/60fps video capability.
- 8x zoom using 64MP mode, with 4x lossless quality using 1080p/16MP mode.
Pocket 2 Audio Recording
The new and improved audio system provides crisp and clear sound recording.
- DJI Matrix Stereo consists of four microphones to offer better audio effects and sound functions.
- Directional audio enables Pocket 2 to pick up sounds in various ways, some from all directions and some from the combinations of particular directions.
- Sound Tracking adjusts the direction of audio-enhancing, based on the camera's direction.
- Wind Noise Reduction cuts down the wind noise by using the built-in microphones.
- Audio Zoom enhances the audio as you zoom the camera.
Intelligent Features for DJI Pocket 2
The DJI Pocket 2 is a smart piece of tech, combining intelligent modes and features to enhance content creation and to make it super easy and intuitive to use.
- Pro Mode: Control advanced settings like ISO, shutter speed, EV and focus mode.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Select a subject and let Pocket 2 keep it in the frame automatically.
- Panorama: Choose between 180° Pano (captures four photos for landscape images) or 3X3 Pano (merges nine images for a wide and detailed view).
- Slow Motion: Maximum speed and resolution of 8x at 1080p.
- Livestreaming: Livestream directly to Facebook, YouTube, or RTMP.
- Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Motionlapse: Three different time-lapse operations. Hyperlapse automatically integrates Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) for added smoothness. Users have the ability to save individual images separately, record in RAW format, and use ActiveTrack 3.0.
- Story Mode: Pre-set camera movements, colour profiles and music.
- Fast Wake: Turns Pocket 2 on instantly and begins filming.
- Drop Aware: Gimbal locks itself in a safe position when detecting the product falling.
- Gimbal Locked: Keep the gimbal stable.
- Pause Recording: Shoot, pause and resume video recording.
Modular Design And Suite Of Accessories
The DJI Pocket 2 has a new modular design which lets users remove the bottom section of the grip and attach several accessories.
This includes a base to attach the micro-tripod, a WiFi module and a do-it-all handle with a tripod base, WiFi module, speaker and 3.5mm audio jack.
The accessories include:
- Sleek charging case
- Wireless microphone set
- Waterproof housing
- Smaller control wheel
- Extension rod
- Wide-angle lens
- Wireless Module
- Smartphone support system
Dedicated DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app makes it easier to produce and manage content.
- AI Editor: App automatically recognises the highlights of your footage and combines them into a short shareable video.
- Trimming: Users no longer need to download the entire video as content can be trimmed directly in the app.
- Batch Select: Select, delete, or download multiple items at once.
DJI Pocket 2 Specs
124.7 x 38.1 x 30 mm
Pan: -230° to +70°
Tilt: -100° to +50°
Pan: -250° to +90°
Tilt: -180° to +70°
Max Controllable Speed
Angular Vibration Range
Effective pixels: 64 MP
FOV 93° f/1.8
Format equivalent: 20 mm
Photo: 100-6400 (16 MP), 100-3200 (64 MP)
Slow Motion: 100-3200
Electronic Shutter Speed
Max Image Size
Still Photography Modes
Single Shot: 16 MP, 64 MP
Countdown: 3, 5, 7 s
Panorama: 3×3, 180°
4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30/48/50/60fps
HDR Video Resolution
2.7K: 2720×1530 @ 24/25/30fps
FHD: 1920×1080 @ 24/25/30fps
Left to Right
Right to Left
Custom motion (max 4 points)
1080p/120fps (for 4x)
1080p/240fps (for 8x)
Max Video Bitrate
Supported File Formats
FAT32 (≤32 GB)/exFAT (>32 GB)
MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
Supported SD Cards
Max 256 GB SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Grade 1 or UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSD
The following microSD cards are recommended:
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDHC,
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-I Speed Grade 3 microSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-I Speed Grade 1 microSDHC.
48 kHz, AAC
Battery Charging Voltage Limit
Battery Input Voltage
5 V/2 A or 5 V/1 A
Battery Charging Environment Temperature
5° to 60° C (41° to 140° F)
Battery Operating Temperature
0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
Battery Operating Time
Up to 140 minutes
Battery Charging Time
73 minutes (when using a 5V/2A USB adapter)
DJI Mimo App - Required Operating System
iOS 11.0 or later
Android 7.0 or later
DJI Mimo App - Live View Quality
Story Mode: 1080p
Other Modes: 720p